A two day event showcasing the very best in speed machines on the banks of the River Tamar in the South West’s very own Festival of Speed.
What’s On 2012
Feature on both days: Competitive Motorsport MSA Hillclimb.
Gates open at 8.30am on both days with the first practice run taking place at 9.00am.
For more details of confirmed attractions throughout the weekend, click on the links on the side menu or use the links below.
Brief summary of event attractions (throughout the day 9am-5pm):
- Displays of vintage, classic, sports, retro and modern cars
- New cars from Ford, Fiat, Mazda, Abarth, Renault, Nissan, Peugeot and Alfa Romeo
- Land Rover Experience West Country and Roger Young Land Rover are proud to present their latest models for 4×4 off-road demonstrations and the opportunity to drive them around the Pentillie Estate yourself
- Abarth stunt plane display
- Car clubs
- Prime parking for fine and classic cars
- Remote controlled speed machines, and boats
- Giant 6-lane Scalextric
- F1 simulator, two linked chassis simulators and two Moto GP motorbike simulators
- Laser clay-pigeon shooting
- Live music courtesy of Cornish Jam and Swingology
- Race photographers
- Displays of exquisite time-pieces and elegant jewellery
- Re-styling of fine vintage jewellery pieces
- Clothing stands
- Fabulous catering by Chandlers Bistro including coffee stalls
- Variety of outside champagne and real ale bars